Stelter Repair was started with the
purchase of a blacksmith shop in1943. The first years the shop was
called City Blacksmith. In 1948 the name was changed to Stelterís
Repair & in 1993 to Stelter Repair, Inc. The business is in
its fourth generation. Three generations are currently working.
In 1977 a 70'x100' addition was completed. The following year
another building, 42'x70' was added. In 1999 a 75'x80' addition
was added to the business. In 2010 a 42'x75' storage building was
added to the operation.
Soon to come in 2012 will be another
addition to accommodate the ever increasing size of equipment we
work on & manufacture.
Since the original purchase in 1943 the business has changed
Starting as a blacksmith shop, at times sharpening
plowshares all day with a coal fired forge & trip hammer, to
current times emerging as a welding machine & custom manufacturing
shop with many fabrication tools & equipment, welders, lathes, as
mills & computers.